07 May 2008

Tagged by Licabarney Mayhew (whut)

Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

-----
  1. Anything cute, fat & adorable like kittens, puppies & babies-- I generally refer to them as "fluff-fluffs" & "fat-fats". Or even "Fluffita". :p
  2. I like to draw little hearts on everything.
  3. I have really awful eyesight. I started wearing glasses when I was eight. I only started wearing contacts later in college.
  4. My favorite Japanese words are buriburi (girly), kirakira (sparkly) & yurara (fluttering). Says a lot about me when you think about it, haha.
  5. Red Horse is my beer of choice.
  6. I'm pretty flexible. Put me in the Boston Crab & I wouldn't feel a thing.
  7. My favorite game girl is Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken.
  8. I'm a vitamin & food supplement junkie. Apart from multivitamins, I take ginko biloba, vitamin e & when I'm riding the crimson wave, iron supplements.
  9. According to my dad, I've always known how to whistle even when I was a wee little girl. And! I can do it "ng pahigop" as well. :D
  10. My first celebrity crush was Jason Priestly from Beverly Hills 90210. That was when I thought you can get pregnant from making out.

Tagging: Mishi-mishi, Meghan, Nanay Lalie, Daddy Xley, Patty M. (Allison anak, that's you), Ate Aileen, Binky, Anita Twinnie, Yssa, Tita Reia & Patty V. (Belated happy birthday, ka-birthday *loves*)

1 comment:

Nathe said...

Boston Crab, eh? That's fairly okay. I personally think a Half-Crab is more painful. Hahaha! What do you think?