09 April 2008

THINK BACK TO 4th year high school. Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret..

-----


What section were you?
→ Section 4 all the way. Seriously. I spent four years with the same people in the same section.

Who were your seatmates?
→ I had a couple, but Chekai was one of my favorite seatmates then. Still can't forget the time she totally lost her voice & had to write down everything she wanted to say. XD

Still remember your english teacher?
→ Mrs. Obillo. I thoroughly enjoyed "The Inferno". I still feel bad that she gave me a really low grade for my Greek Mythology monologue though. A lot of people commended me on that little performance & she gave me what? A 78? Come on. Some people who messed up badly got higher grades than I did. Hi, injustice? /bitter

What was your first class?
→ Depends. I remember having first period Physics, Filipino & PE. Not sure which days. :p

Who were your best [classmates]?
→ Emi, Trei, Tala & Riwa. And Iza. I wasn't exactly a social butterfly at STC.

Who was your crush back then?
→ I got over my lesbian phase by senior year, so I had real male crushes by then. And by real, I mean "in the flesh, not ink on paper" (Thanks for the reality check, Bia.) Anyway, I'm dodging the question in case you hadn't noticed. Bah. You know who it is. Is, was, still. Haha.

Made friends to the lower years?
→ A few.

Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
→ HAHAH NO.

How was your class schedule?
→ Whoever came up with double period Physics & double period Trigo should be skinned alive & rolled in a salt bath.

Made any enemies?
→ Enemies? Not really. I didn't like a lot of people though. XD

Who was your favorite teacher?
→ Ms. Tsaby! I loved Religion class because of her. Freestyle's "So Slow" = Official Pre-marital Sex Anthem, haha!

What sport did you play?
→ Varsity tiyakad reprazent!!1

Did you buy your lunch?
→ Yep, all the time. But senior year was the time I was on Ritalin, so I didn't have much of an appetite for most of the day. So lunch was mostly lots of tetra packed iced tea & fries and/or pizza.

Were you a party animal?
→ Nope. Wasn't much of a mall rat either.

Were you well known in your school?
→ Just for being my mother's daughter. She was super active with the Family Council & the admin loved her. Sucks when I get the heat for it though, like once, my teacher told me "you should be thankful that I passed you, since your mother's a Family Council officer". Yeah, wtf.

SKIP CLASSES?
→ Just stayed in the clinic for "nausea" & "bad migraines". :p

Did you get suspended/expelled?
→ Nope.

Can you sing the alma mater?
→ "Come Theresians and acclaim / St. Theresa's glorious name. / Grateful hearts their tribute bear / Loving lips shall sing for her / For she stands among the rest / as a leaven for the quest" And yes, I typed that from memory. Shall I continue? XD

What was your favorite subject?
→ English & elective class. Mine was Creative Writing/Journalism. I knew absolutely diddy about poetry then. I was known for my short story that prompted the title "Diyosa ng Sawing Pag-ibig". I liked Religion class too, but never admitted it aloud. XD

What was your school's full name?
→ St. Theresa's College Quezon City

Did you go to the dances?
→ Uh, what dances? Oh right. We had seniors night. With no boys. Oh joy. We had nice band fests every year though. :)

Where did you go most often during breaks?
→ Basement canteen, usually. Although I remember this one time when we (Emi, Trei, Tala & Riwa) spent recess by the stairs at Gate 1 reading smut. XD

If you could go back in time and do it all over, or change something, would you?
→ Yeah. I should have had the courage to get bangs then. That way, my forehead wouldn't have taken up 80% of my graduation picture.

What do you remember most about 4th year?
→ My fainting episodes. Noval the Oval calling me delingkwente every single day. Dance production! The band fest. The newbie physics teacher telling me that I couldn't graduate. Graduating & fighting the urge to go "YO FACE" at said physics teacher. :)

Worst memory in 4th year?
→ Girl politics. Faculty politics. STC politics. Haha.

No comments: