28 March 2008

Nyao. :c

One of the family cats, whom we fondly call Kiskis because of her strange need to rub her body against everything in her path, died yesterday. Or at least, that's when we found her body in the garage. Judging by the state we found her in, she must've been fed poison.



I'll miss you, you little fatty.

Also, my original baby cat Kette (the rest of the family calls him Orange, but really, his proper name is Tettekette. Like Morse code.) has been missing for weeks now. He usually stays out for days at a time & comes back eventually, but it's been too long. :(


Baby, come back to mommy. ;o;


Too make things stranger, the remaining cats, Irei (family calls him Itim, guess why) & Cheetos are both sporting broken legs.

I'm starting to get freaked out by the string of misfortunes that my cats have been subjected to. Especially with the manner in which Kiskis died. I won't go into detail on how she looked, but it really doesn't look like the result of a bad catfight. I think some human with a sub-human brain is out there beating up cats for kicks. And if there is & I find him, I will personally cut off his balls with rusty kindergarten scissors.

And while I haven't, I'm keeping my babies in the house! Hmph!

No comments: