11 February 2008

Blogthing & Other things


Pretty accurate. :p


-----


Before I retire tobed, there are a few things that just have to be said--

★ Congratulations to Telie, Faye, Ysa & everyone who won in the recent election. World domination na ito!

☆ Last night's "Flash Forward" was super awesome. Manning the sound booth came as a shocker for me (now I really appreciate the sound of silence) & I got my knuckle bloody & wounded for some unkown reason, but it was all good. CAASOC = best org evarr.

★ A big thank you to those who said prayers for my mom & wished her well. She's okay, and she might be coming home this week. And judging by how she fangirls over Piolo Pascual, she's definitely fine. Haha!

☆ My brothers are still up for sale. Highest bidder wins!



My Valentinr - kang
Get your own valentinr

No comments: