01 August 2007

Watarase Bridge ♡

[mood| loved]
[music| Watarasebashi - Goto Maki]

The English translation to my current LSS. No, not 'CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA'. Here, I'm embedding the song for full senti effect:




Watarasebashi
(Watarase Bridge)


Seeing you watch the sunset on Watarase Bridge
I fell in love with you
Haven't I grown up in a pretty place?
You said you wanted to live here

You came all the way to this town
Riding the train, just to see me
Even now, I live
Without forgetting those days

Even now, when I go to the Yagumo Shrine
I pray about you
If one wish would just come true
I want to go back to those days

All alone by the barber shop
Do you remember that public payphone?
I wanted to call you, forgetting about yesterday
I picked up the receiver so many times

Recently, I went down to Watarase River's river bed
I watched the river flow for a long time
The north wind was freezing
I ended up with a cold

It's not anyone's fault
I knew that you couldn't live in this town
I worried over it for so long
But I can't live anywhere else

The street that you said you liked
It darkens in the sunset today too
The wide sky and the faraway mountains
This is the town where we walked together
The town with a pretty sunset

No comments: